Our study areas
Find out more about our study areas, undergraduate degrees and explore course specific information to ensure you select the perfect fit for you.
- Interest Architecture, building, planning and design
- Interest Arts, humanities and social sciences
- Interest Business and economics
- Interest Education
- Interest Engineering
- Interest Environment
- Interest Health
- Interest Information technology and computer science
- Interest Law
- Interest Music, visual and performing arts
- Interest Science
- Interest Veterinary, agricultural and food sciences
Uncover your Melbourne future
At the University of Melbourne our comprehensive degrees offer you the opportunity to choose from more than 300 different study areas, build your practical skills with industry placement and explore the world through our study abroad programs.