This event is fully booked.
Are you ready for a day at Melbourne?
Year 11 and 12 students are invited to experience a taste of university life at our beautiful Parkville campus.
Attend a lecture in a discipline that interests you, hear from our current students, and chat to our staff about our courses, student societies and what you can look forward to as a UniMelb student at the study expo.
9 - 10.10am
Welcome at Arts West
Check-in, welcome and opening session
10.10 - 10.50am
Hear from a panel of current students as they share their experiences on choosing their degree, what they love about Melbourne and their plans for the future
11 - 11.40am
Participate in a university-level lecture, presented by a UniMelb academic from either biomedicine, engineering and IT, fine arts, teaching and education, law or commerce teaching areas
11.50am - 12.30pm
Participate in a university-level lecture, presented by a UniMelb academic from either science, design, music, arts or agriculture teaching areas
1.20 - 2.30pm
Chat to our staff about our courses, student societies and what you can look forward to as a UniMelb student
Leave at 2pm and 2.30pm
Tour of one of our University Accommodation buildings or a residential college
The full details other essential information will be emailed to registered students closer to the day.
Year 9 + 10 students please note: there will be another A Day at Melbourne event specifically for you in the September school holidays. Register for updates and opt-in for marketing communications to receive more details and the chance to book your place once registrations open.
COVIDSafe event information
University of Melbourne COVIDSafe event guidelines are in place for this event.
We require attendees to comply at all times with Department of Health regulations as well as instructions, procedures and advice from event and/or venue staff.
Attendance at this event means that you agree to:
- Complete a symptom self-assessment prior to leaving home
- Not attend the event if you are unwell, even with very mild symptoms
- Not attend the event if you are required to isolate or quarantine for any reason and/or awaiting results of a COVID-19 test
- Check in via the Victorian Government QR code and provide your vaccination information to the COVID Check-in Marshal on arrival
- Maintain 1.5 metres distance from others where possible during the event
- Immediately notify event organisers if you become unwell while attending the event and follow University of Melbourne COVID-19 testing and notification advice
- Be contacted by the University's Public Health Network for the purpose of contact tracing.
While face masks are not required, you are welcome to wear one if you want to. You should also respect other people’s decisions to wear a mask in settings where it is not mandatory.