Current Year 11 students and their families are invited to an online information session to learn more about the Hansen Scholarship Program benefits and how to apply with a competitive application.
The application process will open in February 2021 for Year 12 students applying for full-time study in 2022 at Melbourne.
The Hansen Scholarship Program is our most generous scholarship, bringing together an unrivalled package of benefits for high-achieving students who may otherwise struggle to access higher education.
20 exceptional students will be awarded accommodation, an allowance, and financial and personal support throughout their undergraduate degree at Melbourne.
You could look forward to:
- Joining a supportive community of high achievers from diverse backgrounds
- Making powerful new connections through mentoring with industry leaders
- Sponsorship and support from the program patron Ms Jane Hansen AO
- Next-steps funding of up to $20 000 after you complete your degree
- The time and resources to develop pesonally and the guidance to make informed study and career choices.
Full details on eligibility and benefits for the Hansen Scholarship Program are available on our scholarships website.