Meet Melbourne in Hanoi
Join the world’s brightest and best at Australia’s No.1 University*
The University of Melbourne is coming to Vietnam to answer all your questions about studying with us. Our friendly team will be visiting Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi soon so you can ask us anything you wanted to know about graduating from one of the world’s finest universities.
- Find out why our graduates are in-demand by the world's top employer.
- Talk to our expert faculty staff about courses and careers
- Get all the answers to your questions about student life at the University of Melbourne, our undergraduate and postgraduate courses, what you need to know before applying, accommodation options, internships, global study and volunteer programs and how we support you during your studies
- Find out what it’s like to live and study in one of the world’s most liveable cities
Speak one-on-one with faculty and academic staff from a range of areas including;
- Architecture, building, planning and design
- Arts, humanities and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Engineering, IT and computer science
- Trinity College
- International House