Meet Melbourne in Ho Chi Minh City
Join the world’s brightest and best at Australia’s No.1 university*
The University of Melbourne is coming to Vietnam in September. Our friendly team will be visiting Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi so you can find our about studying at one of the world’s finest universities.
- Find out why our graduates are in-demand by the world's top employers.
- Talk to our expert faculty staff about courses and careers.
- Get all the answers to your questions about student life, our undergraduate and postgraduate courses, what you need to know before applying, accommodation options, internships, global study and volunteer programs and how we support you during your studies.
- Find out what it’s like to live and study in one of the world’s most liveable cities.
Speak one-on-one with faculty and academic staff from a range of areas including:
- Architecture, building, planning and design
- Arts, humanities and social sciences
- Business and economics
- Engineering, IT and computer science
- Trinity College
- International House.