My Future in Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences
The world’s population is expected to grow to 9.7 billion by 2050. Increasing global wealth will grow demand for clean, safe food and fibre production. At the same time, a changing climate and declining environmental health means agriculture must become more sustainable. Agricultural and veterinary science students develop practical skills across plan and soil science, animal science and agricultural economics.
The My Future in Agricultural and Veterinary Sciences course information evening is your opportunity to:
- Chat face-to-face with University of Melbourne staff
- Hear from current students about uni life
- Explore topics such as majors, electives, internships, studying overseas, scholarships and research opportunities
- Discover the career pathways available to you
- Confirm prerequisite subjects and entry requirements, including for our Special Entry and Access Schemes.
If you’re still deciding what to study, explore our other My Melbourne Future events.