My Future in Biomedicine
Biomedicine is a discipline concerned with the processes and systems that create, sustain and threaten life. Our Bachelor of Biomedicine prepares you for the challenges of healthcare delivery and biomedical research.
The My Future in Biomedicine course information evening is your opportunity to:
- Chat face-to-face with University of Melbourne staff
- Hear from current students about uni life
- Explore topics such as majors, breadth options, electives, internships, studying overseas, scholarships and research opportunities
- Discover the career pathways available to you
- Confirm prerequisite subjects and entry requirements, including for our Special Entry and Access Schemes.
If you’re still deciding what to study, explore our other My Melbourne Future events.