Bachelor of Music: pursue your creativity
In the Bachelor of Music, you’ll be inspired to take creative risks and find your unique artistic voice with our industry-focused curriculum, designed to provide you with real-world experience.
Book your place at this information evening to hear from current students as they share their experiences and discover our six areas of specialisation:
*Musicology and Ethnomusicology
*Jazz and Improvisation
As a music student, you’ll call our Southbank campus and the Melbourne Conservatorium of Music in the heart of Melbourne’s Art Precinct home. You’ll build your creative network, learn from industry professionals, make connections and receive the support you to launch into your career.
This session is tailored for prospective students (and their parent or adult guardian) looking to apply for mid-year entry in 2022 or start their undergraduate degree 2023. All students and their guest are required to register to book their place. Thank you.
COVIDSafe event information
University of Melbourne COVIDSafe event guidelines are in place for this event.
We require attendees to comply at all times with the Department of Health regulations as well as instructions, procedures and advice from event and/or venue staff.
Attendance at this event means you agree to:
- Complete a symptom self-assessment prior to leaving home
- Not attend the event if you are unwell, even with very mild symptoms
- Not attend the event if you are required to isolate or quarantine for any reason and/or awaiting results of a COVID-19 test
- Check-in via the Victorian Government QR code and provide your vaccination information to the COVID Check-in Marshal on arrival
- Maintain 1.5 metres distance from others where possible during the event
- Immediately notify event organisers if you become unwell while attending the event and follow University of Melbourne COVID-19 testing and notification advice
- Be contacted by the University's Public Health Network for the purpose of contact tracing.
While face masks are not required, you are welcome to wear one if you want to. You should also respect other people's decisions to wear a mask in settings where it is not mandatory.