The Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences is hosting a 2023 course information session for prospective students interested in undertaking PhD studies in Psychological Sciences.
During the session, Associate Professor Luke Smillie will provide a broad overview of the PhD program in Psychological Sciences. Representatives from each of the School's research hubs/groups will also be given an outline of their group's research:
- Ethics and Wellbeing Hub: Dr Khandis Blake
- Complex Human Data Hub: Associate Professor Andrew Perfors
- Decision Science Hub: Associate Professor Stefan Bode
- Centre for Contemplative Studies: Associate Professor Nicholas Van Dam
- Brain and Mental Health Hub: Professor Kim Felmingham
- Melbourne Centre for Behaviour Change: Professor Iain Walker
Students will be present at the event to share their student experience and insights.