Your health and safety during COVID-19
Your health and wellbeing is our top priority. We have put in place a range of measures across University Accommodation to provide a safe environment, including:
- A dedicated infection control nurse to provide expert clinical advice to accommodation staff
- Enhanced cleaning measures, including an increased cleaning schedule.
- Limits on resident numbers to ensure physical distancing can be maintained at all times
In addition our team can provide you with practical support and guidance during this time:
- Accommodation is staffed 24/7 to provide support services and monitor physical distancing and hygiene guidelines
- Zero contact delivery (of food and parcels) can be coordinated for you
- Regular program of residential life events is delivered digitally
- Weekly one-on-one video conferences are held with all residents
- If you need to self-isolate, our team will offer guidance and support
- In an emergency, essential supplies including food, water, and cleaning products will be delivered to you
To stay up-to-date on COVID-19 and the University’s response, you can visit the University's COVID-19 site, which is regularly updated with the latest information.