Doctor of Philosophy (Indigenous Arts and Culture)
- CRICOS Code: 059249K
How to apply
You can make contact with the Graduate Research Coordinator to ensure that we can supervise your research project, and ask any department specific questions. Initial contact should include a copy of your draft Research Proposal:
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Identify if appropriate supervision is available.
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person, you may like to contact our Faculty’s Wilin Centre for Indigenous Arts and Cultural Development before proceeding. They can assist you with your application and provide you with additional information about your study options.
- Complete the Admission to Graduate Research Degree Candidature and Scholarship form, including appending the requested documentation such as Academic transcripts, CV and Referee Reports.
- Complete any additional requirements.
- Submit an application by the deadline of 31 October for Semester 1 commencement. No late applications are accepted. Applicants are automatically considered for scholarships.