Doctor of Philosophy (Interactive Composition)
- CRICOS Code: 056960M
What will I study?
Doctoral graduates will acquire the following qualities and skills:
- A demonstrated capacity to design, conduct and report sustained and original research
- The capacity to contextualise research within an international corpus of specialist knowledge
- Highly developed problem-solving abilities and flexibility of approach
- The ability to analyse critically within and across a changing disciplinary environment
- The capacity to disseminate the results of research and scholarship by oral and written communication to a variety of audiences
- An understanding of the relevance and value of their research to national and international communities of scholars and collaborators
The University provides a variety of opportunities in addition to the supervised research program, to facilitate a students' acquisition of these attributes.