Graduate Certificate in Applied Data Analytics
Where will this take me?
Who the course is for
This course has been designed specifically for professionals working in:
- Health (System managers, hospital data managers, epidemiologists, nurses, clinicians)
- Urban and environment sectors (Real estate developers and investors, REIT managers, acquisitions, sales channels, statutory planners, town planners)
- Psychology (Peak bodies such as APS and ACPA, organisational psychological consultancies, market research agencies, HR experts)
- Education (Instructional leaders, Principals, head of schools, education specialists, learning designers, app developers, computer programmers); and
- Government organisations (Department of Health, Department of Justice, policymakers).
In the future, data analysts are expected to become critically important across all industries and geographies. According to the World Economic Forum’s The Future of Jobs Report, by 2025 jobs in this field will dominate the top 10 Growing Job Demand categories.
With such exponential growth and significant job creations in data-related roles worldwide, graduates of the Professional Certificate in Applied Data Analytics will be prepared for future skills requirements. Graduates will have developed industry specific knowledge and have the ability to create bespoke solutions that improve outcomes. Our graduates will be coveted and benefit from one of the fastest-growing industries and highest paid jobs worldwide.