Graduate Certificate in Arts
- CRICOS code: 031944F
What will I study?
50 point program (6 months full-time / 1 year part-time)
The Graduate Certificate in Arts degree is a 50-point course. You can undertake the program full-time (or part-time for domestic students only).
Subjects totaling 50 points chosen from any of the areas below, including:
- Maximum of 12.5 points at first-year level
- Minimum of 12.5 points at fourth-year level or above
Subjects totaling 50 points chosen from an area below.
Please note: Students wishing to complete the Graduate Certificate in Arts with a Specialisation will need to select a mixture of Compulsory and Elective subjects totaling 50 points (compulsory, elective, and levels of subjects required differ area-to-area. For more information please see the Handbook entries of each specialisation).
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Australian Indigenous Studies
- Classical Studies and Archaeology
- Creative Writing
- Development Studies
- English and Theatre Studies
- French Studies
- Gender Studies
- Hebrew and Jewish Studies
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Islamic Studies
- Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
- Media and Communications
- Politics and International Studies
- Screen and Cultural Studies
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this certificate.