Graduate Certificate in Biotechnology (Enterprise)
What will I study?
What you will learn
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of recent developments in the management of biotechnology enterprises, from a multidisciplinary and global perspective.
- Manage the use of quality systems and regulatory requirements in biotechnology organisations.
- Develop and manage clinical, prototyping and field trial programs to deliver products meeting market need.
- Critically analyse management of biotechnology enterprise through world-leading best practice techniques.
- Evaluate various options for appropriate approaches to the management of biotechnology enterprises.
Your assessment is an integral part of the learning process in this course and features workplace tasks based on real-life scenarios and case studies. This includes an industry project in which you may propose real-life examples from your past or current employment.
The Graduate Certificate in Biotechnology is a 50-point program. You will complete:
- Four 12.5-point subjects.
It is recommended that students allow an estimated 21.25 hours per week of study time throughout the eight-week term.
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this degree.