- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Term 1 Intake - February and Term 3 Intake - July
The Graduate Certificate in Business is a 100% online course which provides graduate level introductory studies in a range of business disciplines including finance, accounting, economics, management and marketing.
Who is it for?
Whether you are at the beginning of your career looking to develop your competitive edge, or you’re in the middle of your career looking to develop your business understanding and enhance your career, this course will provide you with the expertise, delivered flexibly, to position yourself for success.
This graduate certificate is ideal for:
- Recent university graduates looking to transition into a business career; or
- Early to mid-career professionals looking to add a business qualification to their skills portfolio.
Who will you learn from?
Developed by Melbourne Business School, the certificate is delivered by some of the School’s leading academic experts.
You may also be interested in the following courses:
- Executive Education Open Programs
- Foundations of Impact Investing
- Fundamentals of Business Process Management
- Business Process Mining
- Business Process Modelling
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Higher Education
- Contract Management for Public Private Partnerships
- Workplace Leadership (online single subjects).