Graduate Certificate in Catchment and Waterway Management
Where will this take me?
This course will give you:
- Fundamental skills: a common starting point acros physical, biological, chemical, social and institutional processes that influence catchment behaviour
- The ability to create and execute projects: select, design and implement on-ground river and water protection and restoration projects
- The skills to understand multi-purpose sites: understand how complex catchment management projects are integrated across multiple sites
- The principles of natural resources management: see how the principles apply to the design of river health and water resources protection programs
- Integrated planning and investment knowledge: implement catchment scale plans in uncertain environments
- Global framework: assess regional plans in a review of theory, principles and case studies from around the world
Students who successfully complete the course may be eligible for credit into Masters courses offered by the Faculty of Science.