Graduate Certificate in Critical Care Nursing (Intensive Care)
To be eligible for the Graduate Certificate in Critical Care Nursing (Intensive Care) you must be nominated by your hospital to support you to undertake the clinical component of the course. Speak with your Education Manager or Clinical Nurse Educator to confirm that your hospital is willing to support your course enrolment.
For more information and clarification about this process, contact our Student Support team via the below enquiry form.
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Once you initiate an application, you will be assigned a personal student support consultant who will guide you through the process.
To complete your application, you will require
- Course code for Intensive Care: GC-CCNIC
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part-time or full-time and the number of years/months employed
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated online student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.