Graduate Certificate in Critical Care Nursing
As a student in a blended learning course, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of online study as well as the benefits of traditional face-to-face teaching.
At the University of Melbourne, you will have access to the best minds and a vast professional network. The course facilitates close engagement with academics and experts, and you will develop and share knowledge among a dynamic group of peers – both in person and online.
We ensure your learning experience is high-quality and accessible, with support available at every step of the way. Throughout the online component of this course you will utilise a range of innovative technologies, including:
- Audio recordings
- Textbooks, and
- Discussion forums.
High-level student support
You will receive a high level of administrative, technical and academic support from your initial expression of interest in the course, through to your graduation. Don’t be surprised if you learn our student support team members by name – they are dedicated, personal and friendly and they understand that every student experience is unique. If a challenge arises, they’ll do everything in their power to assist you so that you can continue to have an excellent learning experience.
Student support consultants can assist with:
- Enrolment and subject assistance
- Administrative logistics and fee options
- Technical support, regular health checks, and technical support during live webinars
- Online learning skills and workload management, and
- Special circumstances.
Who you will learn from
- Rebecca Jarden, Academic Coordinator – Graduate Certificate in Critical Care (Intensive Care)
- Andrew Macey, Teaching Specialist – Graduate Certificate in Critical Care (Intensive Care)
- Nick Bridge, Academic Coordinator – Graduate Certificate in Critical Care (Emergency)