What will I study?
Through subjects that focus on literacy and numeracy, you'll gain the ability to understand the nature and cause of specific learning difficulties. And you'll also gain strengths in developing strategies to involve evidence-based interventions for students.
- 1 year part-time
- 50 points of coursework, comprising 4 x compulsory 12.5 point subjects:
- Specific Learning Difficulties: Literacy
- Specific Learning Difficulties: Numeracy
- Learners and Learning Difficulties
- Oral Language, Literacy and Learning.
For detailed course and subject information, see the University Handbook: Graduate Certificate in Education (Specific Learning Difficulties).
- Evenings, weekends and school holiday intensive classes
- Semester 1, Semester 2
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this certificate.