Graduate Certificate in Education
What will I study?
Taught by internationally-recognised researchers and education leaders, through the course you will connect with the latest developments and research in the field, and gain the expertise to move beyond the classroom to explore system-level issues and challenges.
The Graduate Certificate in Education requires the completion of 50 credit points of study over six months full time.
Students must complete 4 x elective subjects from a prescribed list (50 credit points total).
- EDUC90828 Clinical Teaching and Learning (12.5) - Term 3
- EDUC90830 The Student as Learner (12.5) - Term 3
- EDUC90933 Evaluation in Education (12.5) - Term 3
- EDUC90832 Learning from Evidence (12.5) - Term 4
- EDUC90862 Evidence-based Practice (12.5) - Term 4
How will I study?
The Graduate Certificate in Education has been designed around the lives of working professionals. The course is 100% online.