Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Skills
Please note the February 2020 intake for this course has been postponed. For information on future intakes, please register for updates.
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: GC-ENTSKIL
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- Transcripts for ALL courses completed including an explanation of the grading system. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required. An academic transcript is an official record of your studies that lists all subjects you have undertaken, and all of the results that you obtained.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Please note: Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
Privacy collection notice
The Enterprise Skills Intensive subject will involve participation via an experiential learning platform called Practera, which will require access to some of your personal data. For full information about how we handle your data protection and privacy read the privacy collection notice.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.