Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Skills
This course is delivered partially online and partially on campus. As a student in a blended learning course, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of online study as well as the benefits of face-to-face teaching.
As a student at the University of Melbourne, you will have access to the best minds and a vast professional network. The course facilitates close engagement with academics and experts and you will learn alongside a diverse group of like-minded peers.
Who you will learn from
In the Employment Fundamentals series, you will be taught by a range of instructors from the Faculty of Business and Economics, Melbourne Law School, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, and Faculty of Arts.
- Mr Noel Boys (Department of Accounting, Faculty of Business and Economics)
- Professor Paul Kofman (Dean, Faculty of Business and Economics)
- Associate Professor Sean Pinder (Department of Finance, Faculty of Business and Economics)
- Professor Susan Ainsworth (Department of Marketing and Management, Faculty of Business and Economics)
- Dr Michal Carrington (Department of Marketing and Management, Faculty of Business and Economics)
- Dr Kim-Anh Le Cao (Melbourne Integrative Genomics and School of Mathematics and Statistics)
- Dr Sue Finch (Statistical Consulting Centre, University of Melbourne)
- Associate Professor Julie Clarke and colleagues from Melbourne Law School
Professional Communication Fundamentals
- Associate Professor Parshia Lee Stecum (Associate Dean, Teaching and Learning) and colleagues from the Faculty of Arts
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Fundamentals
- Mr Tom Whitford, Professor Colin McLeod and colleagues from the Department of Marketing and Management, Faculty of Business and Economics
The two-week intensive is led by Dr Rowan Brookes (Course Coordinator) and the course has been co-designed with industry.