Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- CRICOS code: 107113B
Where will this take me?
Intended Learning Outcomes
Through academic theory and hands-on learning experiences, students will build competence in the entrepreneurial discipline need to prepare them to establish their own entrepreneurial venture.
On successful completion of this degree graduates will be:
- Adept at analysis and evaluation of social and business problems to enable evidence-based enterprise decision making.
- Proficient in professional knowledge and skills in entrepreneurial practices.
- Creative, critical thinkers in relation to entrepreneurial practice and in developing evidence-based solutions to problems in enterprises and in broader society.
- Skilled at identifying and implementing entrepreneurial business opportunities in a simulated real-life environment.
- Competent at analysing and evaluating information to enable evidenced-based entrepreneurial practice.
This course is designed as a pathway to the Master of Entrepreneurship (Enhanced) (150pts). The course may also be taken concurrently with or as part of the 200pt Master of Management or 200pt Master of International Business or any other 200pt university award subject to relevant faculty approval. Students will receive the Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship in addition to their award.