Graduate Certificate in Environmental Design
What will I study?
The course consists of four subjects: one core + three electives. The core subject in the course is delivered either online with two-three face-to-face workshops as well as on campus. Intensive subjects are available. Through its multiple streams across all disciplines of the built environment, the Graduate Certificate allows you to tailor the course specifically to your needs. There are six specialist course plans available.
- The core subject in the course is delivered on-campus and may include online modules.
- The course consists of four subjects: 1 core + 3 electives
- Please note this course is available full time over 6 months or 12 months part-time.
Core subject: Energy & Carbon in the Built Environment (ABPL90405)
Elective subjects and streams: The required 37.5 points of electives can be made up from any the subjects on the list shown in the handbook. These subjects are packaged in streams which reflect research and industry interests within Environmental Design. It is not necessary to limit choice to any one stream: electives can be taken in any combination. The streams are designed to help tailor your skills and knowledge towards a particular area you would like to work in.
The streams are:
- Green Building Accreditor (Formally endorsed by the Green Building Council of Australia)
- Advanced Building Systems
- Environmental Planning
- Environmentally Sustainable Design
- Industry Collaboration