Graduate Certificate in Green Infrastructure
What will I study?
The Graduate Certificate in Green Infrastructure is a 50-point program, made up of:
- Core subject (12.5 points): Green Infrastructure for Liveable Cities
- Electives (37.5 points).
You’ll select you electives from a range on offer, so you can follow your own interests.
HORT90039 must be one of the first two subjects completed.
This course is not available full-time.
Technical and professional skills
At the end of the course, you’ll be confidently able to:
- Explain the benefits that green infrastructure can provide
- Develop green infrastructure strategies and plans
- Practically manage the technical aspects of green infrastructure projects
- Manage local community participation, education and engagement.
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this certificate.