Graduate Certificate in Indigenous Business Leadership
Where will this take me?
Our aim for you as a student in the Graduate Certificate in Indigenous Business Leadership is for you to develop a business tool-kit and knowledge to help take your career in government, entrepreneurship, corporate, small business or not-for-profit to the next level.
As a graduate of the certificate you’ll have developed skills in:
- Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving and being able to apply it to real world situations for Indigenous people in business, organisations and society
- The core areas of leadership and being able to speak and write, with authority and knowledge, on leadership issues, ideas and theories
- Being able to problem solve and critically evaluate evidence to support your arguments and position
- Communication of key ideas and theories in business today
- Successfully collaborating with your peers on group-based activities.