Graduate Certificate in IT Management (Executive)
How to apply
- Term 1 study period begins 25 January 2021
- Term 2 applications close 29 March 2021
- Term 2 study period begins 19 April 2021
- Term 3 applications close 21 June 2021
- Term 3 study period begins 12 July 2021
- Term 4 applications close 13 September 2021
- Term 4 study period begins 4 October 2021
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system. You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: GC-ITMEXEC
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- A detailed CV including start and end time of each position using month and year, and average work hours per week
- A personal statement outlining your motivations
- A referee report documenting leadership potential
- Proof of citizenship or proof of residency
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF.
Note: There are no official templates for the personal statement and the referee report, however, the personal statement should outline your motivations for doing this course, and the referee report should clearly state the various relevant positions you have held and the extent of your missions within these roles. This report should be written on company letterhead where possible, and signed by a relevant supervisor.
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.