Graduate Certificate in IT Management (Executive)
What will I study?
The Graduate Certificate in IT Management (Executive) is designed for you to select subjects tailored to your personal career goals.
As a student, you will:
- Think critically about information systems and relevant underpinning theory
- Enhance your business communication, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
- Gain experience in identifying, understanding, evaluating and communicating strategic and operational issues in the real-world practice of information systems
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of professional codes of conduct and ethical standards as they apply to business practice.
To gain the Graduate Certificate of IT Management (Executive) you must complete 50 points comprising of:
- Four selective subjects, each worth 12.5 points.
Higher Education Relief Package (HERP) course structure
Students commencing this course in Term 3 2020 as part of the University of Melbourne’s HERP course offering will have the choice of studying four of the five subjects below.
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this certificate.