Graduate Certificate in Learning Intervention
What will I study?
With the latest research in educational intervention, learn about the challenges relating to effective learning interventions. Learn how to interpret assessment data and develop learning pathways for students.
- Course code: GC-LI
- 1 year part-time
- 50 points of coursework, comprising 3 x compulsory 12.5 point subjects:
- Promoting Positive Learning
- Oral Language, Literacy and Learning
- Using Data to Build Pathways.
For detailed course and subject information, see the University Handbook: Graduate Certificate in Education.
- On-campus at Parkville
- Evenings, weekends and school holiday intensive classes
- Semester 1, Semester 2
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this certificate.