Graduate Certificate in Nursing Practice (Emergency)
- 1 year part time
- Off Campus
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - December and Mid Year Intake - July
Working in emergency takes skill and competency that can only be learned with supervised training, and education in the best and most proven methods. This course provides you with the skills you need to work in emergency departments – armed with the knowledge and the latest evidence-based theories.
Students develop the ability to apply theoretical knowledge to understand the practice of providing care to individuals experiencing emergency care.
Interested in this course?
Register your interest and we will keep you up to date with important course information like entry requirements and application open and closing dates.
Related pathway courses
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Practice (Cancer and Palliative Care)
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Practice (Neonatal Intensive Care)
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Practice (Paediatric Intensive Care)
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Practice (Paediatrics)
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Practice (Rural Critical Care).