Graduate Certificate in Port Engineering
- CRICOS Code: 096346B
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, and Mid Year Intake - July
Design and manage ports and harbours with the Graduate Certificate of Port Engineering at Australia’s No.1 university for engineering and technology.* Deepen your skills to improve your management of ports and harbours, understand ship traffic and engage in a multidisciplinary approach to dredging.
The course is designed for professionals practicing in the port and coastal engineering industry.
* QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018: Engineering and Technology
Learn from world leading experts
Develop advanced port engineering skills from representatives from major Australian Port Authorities, world leading firms, and former Captain and Harbour Masters. The course has been developed in conjunction with eminent practitioners in maritime, coastal and port engineering.
Industry aligned curriculum
The Graduate Certificate in Port Engineering is delivered in partnership with Ports Australia, with support from the Pilbara Ports Authority and the Bureau of Meteorology.