Graduate Certificate in Port Engineering
- CRICOS Code: 096346B
Application closing dates
Summer semester (starts 8 February 2021): 30 January 2021
Semester 1 (starts 1 March 2021): 30 January 2021
Semester 2 (starts 24 July 2021): 30 April 2021
Applications must be submitted with all required documentation by the application closing date to be considered for that semester. You can apply at any time prior to the application closing dates, even if you have not received your final results and/or completion statements, provided you supply a copy of your results to date.
Supporting documents for your application
Gather your documentation before you begin your online application.
Documents required from all applicants
- Evidence of meeting the English Language requirements (eg: IELTS, TOEFL test results).
Documents required if study was not undertaken at the University of Melbourne
- Provide scans, certified copies or original copies of most recent Academic Transcripts with a Grading Scheme, for university study only, indicating in which semester and year subjects were completed.
- Provide scans, certified copies or original copies of Completion Statements, for university study only, (if qualification was completed).
Before you apply
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you’re eligible.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Gather your supporting documentation.
- Complete the online application form.
- Quote course code GC-PORTENG in your application.