Graduate Certificate in Public Health
Where will this take me?
The Graduate Certificate in Public Health will provide skills that prepare students for public health practice and strengthen existing professional skills in health care practice, policy and management.
The Graduate Certificate will also provide a stepped pathway into the University’s flagship Master of Public Health (MPH) program.
The Graduate Certificate in Public Health will widen or strengthen employment prospects across a range of sectors, as follows:
- Non-Government Organisations, for example international health agencies (either based in Australia or overseas) and large and small local disease specific agencies
- Government affiliated organisations, such as hospitals, primary health care organisation, large international health organisations;
- Government (Local, State and Federal)
- Universities and Research Institutions
- Private companies, usually based in Australia. These can be larger consulting firms, smaller health focused consulting firms, health communication companies or the pharmaceutical industry.