Graduate Certificate in Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care
Flexible online learning
Teaching in this course is delivered entirely online through the eLearning Education app, available on smartphones and tablets with iOS, Android or Windows systems, giving students the flexibility to study in their own time and location.
Online, self-paced learning offers veterinary professionals the flexibility to balance work and study, with tutors available to guide and help them through every step along the way. Course materials have been designed to fit in with full schedules and professional commitments, and to be completed at your own pace.
Study materials on the eLearning Education app are updated on a regular basis - and your access will continue after you have finished the course, so you can always review and revise what you have learned, anytime and anywhere.
Who you will learn from
Course content has been written by internationally recognised experts, including:
- Associate Professor Dez Hughes, Associate Professor and Section Head of Emergency and Critical Care
- Thierry Beths, Associate Professor and Section Head, Anaesthesia
- Dr Sam Long, Specialist neurologist, Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences
- Cathy Beck, Associate Professor, Diagnostic Imaging
- Elise Boller, Associate Professor, Emergency & Critical Care
- Dr Manuel Boller, Senior Lecturer in Emergency and Critical Care and Co-chair of the RECOVER CPR initiative