Graduate Certificate in Small Animal Ultrasound Abdominal
Flexible online learning
Teaching in this course is delivered entirely online through the eLearning Education app, available on smartphones and tablets with iOS, Android or Windows systems, giving students the flexibility to study in their own time and location.
Online, self-paced learning offers veterinary professionals the flexibility to balance work and study, with tutors available to guide and help them through every step along the way. Course materials have been designed to fit in with full schedules and professional commitments, and to be completed at your own pace.
Study materials on the eLearning Education app are updated on a regular basis - and your access will continue after you have finished the course, so you can always review and revise what you have learned, anytime and anywhere.
Who you will learn from
Course content has been written by leading experts in Veterinary Ultrasound, including:
- Cathy Beck, Associate Professor - Diagnostic Imaging, BVSc(Hons) DipVetClinStud GCUT MVS FANZCVS (Radiology)
- Marjorie Milne, Senior Lecturer - Vet Diagnostic Imaging,BVSc GCUT PhD FANZCVS (Radiology)
- Dayle Tyrrell, Senior Lecturer (Diagnostic Imaging),BSc BVMS (Hons) BVetBiol MVS GCUT FANZCVS (Radiology)
- Jane Day, BVSc MVS FANZCVS (Radiology)
- Mika Francis, BVMS FANZCVS (Radiology)
- Jennifer Carter, Senior Lecturer, Anaesthesia,DVM, CVPP, DACVAA
- Rebekah Liffmann, BVSc (Hons) MVS MANZCVS
- Anne-Marie Rose, BVSc (Hons) BVetBiol MVS GradCert(ClinEd) MANZCVS (Radiology)
- Paul Wightman, BVSc MANZCVS
After graduating from the University of Sydney, Cathy worked in mixed animal private practice in Australia and the United Kingdom. On returning to Australia, Cathy undertook an Internship at the University of Sydney and then an imaging residency at the University of Melbourne, with some time at the Ohio State University.
Cathy is currently Associate Professor in Diagnostic Imaging at the University of Melbourne Veterinary Hospital. Cathy has a passion for all types of imaging but truly loves abdominal ultrasound.
- Dr Cathy Beck, Associate Professor Diagnostic Imaging