Graduate Certificate in Small Animal Ultrasound Abdominal
Where will this take me?
Whether you are advancing your current qualification or already working in the field, graduate study can improve your career progression and earning potential.
Intended learning outcomes
On successful completion of this course the candidate should be able to:
- Acquire diagnostic ultrasound images of the abdomen of dogs and cats
- Describe the abnormalities identified during the ultrasound examination of the abdomen
- Interpret the abnormalities identified with respect to the patient’s other clinical information
- Obtain fine needle aspirates or biopsy samples as indicated by the ultrasound examination
- Communicate their findings and interpretation orally and in the form of a written ultrasound report.