Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education (Quality Assurance)
How to apply
- Term 1 Intake application close date 4 January 2022
- Term 1 Intake study period begins 24 January 2022
- Term 2 Intake application close date 4 April 2022
- Term 2 Intake study period begins 25 April 2022
- Term 3 Intake application close date 27 June 2022
- Term 3 Intake study period begins 18 July 2022
- Term 4 Intake application close date 19 September 2022
- Term 4 Intake study period begins 10 October 2022
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, please note that you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
To complete your application you will require:
- Course code GC-TEDQA
- A completed employer support template document
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required. An academic transcript is an official record of your studies that lists all subjects you have undertaken, and all of the results that you obtained.
- All digital files of these documents can all be uploaded at the ‘Academic Results’ link, either as one combined document or by following the ‘add documents’ instructions. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.