Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education (Quality Assurance)
As a school commitment to professional, continuing and executive education, we ensure high-quality online graduate education is accessible to you – all you need is a computer and an internet connection.
This course gives you access to the best minds and the opportunity to grow, expanding your skills and knowledge through innovative technologies, including:
- Audio recordings and podcasts
- Textbooks; and
- Discussion forums.
Why study online?
The online learning environment has been carefully devised by expert academics, along with learning designers and technology specialists, to facilitate an interactive, enjoyable and flexible student experience.
Your virtual classroom is academically robust and designed to prepare you for competition in your field. It also provides structured opportunities for networking and collaborative learning with peers.
You’ll receive all the technical support you need to get set up in the beginning and participate in an initial welcome webinar where you’ll be guided through the University’s systems.
Gain access to the highest levels of support
As an online student you’ll receive a high level of administrative, technical and academic support from your initial expression of interest in the course, through to your graduation. Don’t be surprised if you learn our student support team members by name; they are dedicated, personal and friendly and they understand that every student experience is unique. And if a challenge arises, they’ll do everything in their power to assist you so that you can continue to have an excellent learning experience.
Dedicated online student support consultants can assist with:
- Enrolment and subject assistance
- Administrative logistics and fee options
- Technical support
- Online learning skills and workload management
- Special circumstances.
Who you will learn from
Your online learning experience is enriched by interaction with lecturers and your fellow classmates. You can expect input and feedback from your lecturers and tutors as well as regular real-time sessions where you speak with the instructor and fellow students.
Find out more about the University of Melbourne online learning experience.
- Professor Leo Goedegebuure, Director, LH Martin Institute
- Professor Merle Jacob, Director, Research Policy Institute, Lund University, Sweden and Lecturer
- Professor Lynn Meek, Foundation Director, LH Martin Institute and Lecturer
- Professor Jeanette Baird, Technical Advisor to the Department of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology in Papua New Guinea and Lecturer
- Mr Dennis Murray, Director, Murray-Goold International and Lecturer
- Dr Heather Davis, Tertiary Education Management Program Director, LH Martin Institute and Senior Lecturer, University of Melbourne
- Dr Chinh Nguyen, Academic Programs Support Officer, LH Martin Institute
- Associate Professor Ruth Schubert, Associate Director, LH Martin Institute