Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education (Quality Assurance)
Where will this take me?
Who the course is for
This course is designed for quality assurance professionals within the tertiary education sector including:
- Staff of tertiary education institutions responsible for quality assurance
- Trustees or governors of tertiary education institutions that are establishing or improving their quality assurance systems or needing to understand systems of external quality assurance and accreditation
- Those employed by existing or emerging external quality agencies and require education in the basic structures and implications of quality assurance
- Board or commission members of external quality agencies
- Evaluators or reviewers associated with external quality agencies.
Whether you want to advance your career in quality assurance or take the leap into a QA role this course will help you elevate your career.