Graduate Certificate in TESOL
- CRICOS Code: 095993A
What will I study?
Learn to analyse and gain understanding of the nature and form of language as a system. You will develop insight in how to critically evaluate and explain implications of acquiring a second language for learning and teaching.
- Course code: GC-TESOL
- 6 months full-time, 1 year part time
- 50 points of coursework, comprising 4 x 12.5 point four specialist core subjects:
- Second Language Teaching Methodology
- Grammar for Language Teachers
- Language Acquisition and Teaching
- Supervised Teaching (Second Language).
- Entry available for Semester 1 and Semester 2
For detailed course and subject information, see the University Handbook: Graduate Certificate in TESOL.
- 22 days of supervised placement at a school or similar setting during school hours.
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this certificate.