Graduate Certificate in Veterinary Public Health
Once you are ready to apply you will need to prepare the following documents to submit with your application:
- A personal statement in the form of a cover letter, detailing:
- Your interest in Veterinary Public Health, the management of emergency animal diseases, and this course,
- Explaining how your career has reached this point, and
- How you see completing this course will advance your career.
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Academic transcripts
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements to clarify your eligibility for application
- Prepare your application documents
- Apply online using the course code GC-VPH
Reliable internet access with at least a medium speed connection and a personal computer are essential for undertaking this online program. The content is accessed through your web browser. Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent software packages are necessary for assessment tasks, assignments and some class exercises.