Graduate Diploma in Economics
- CRICOS Code: 083552C
Where will this take me?
Graduates of this program have found employment in the following roles:
- Economist, Reserve Bank of Australia
- Economist, Productivity Commission
- Research Fellow, Australian National University
- Senior Commercial Analyst, Telstra
- Network Strategy Consultant, Ericsson
- Economist, Victorian Department of Treasury and Finance
You will leave the degree with a number of essential skills, including the ability to:
- Be a critical thinker in relation to microeconomics, macroeconomics and econometrics
- Be analytical in the application of economics and econometrics theory, knowledge, principles, techniques and data
Melbourne Business School students are also offered the opportunity to develop their employability skills through our Skills Workshops.