Graduate Diploma in Finance
- CRICOS Code: 083553B
Where will this take me?
Graduates of this program should have the capacity to work in professional practice by applying the specialist financial knowledge that the program aims to provide. Graduates of this program have found employment as a:
- Analyst – Oil & Gas Sector, RBS Morgans
- Graduate, Standard Chartered Bank (China)
- Graduate, JP Morgan Chase
- Executive Analyst, Colliers International
- Commodities Trader, Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam
- Structured Notes Analyst, ANZ
You will leave the degree with essential skills and knowledge, including:
- knowledge of contemporary finance issues
- the ability to select and apply appropriate methods to resolve finance issues and problems
Melbourne Business School students are also offered the opportunity to develop their employability skills through our Skills Workshops.