Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies
- CRICOS Code: 075319A
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies (GDipLegalStud) allows you to tailor your studies to meet your own professional and personal areas of interest in law.
As a student in the Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies, you’ll study four subjects from the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program, which offers students a choice of over 180 subjects in 25 specialist legal areas.
Like the Master of Laws (LLM), it’s available only for law graduates and the flexible structure makes it ideal for working professionals looking to develop their expertise in selected areas of the law.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 6 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2019)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 10 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2019).