Graduate Diploma in Sports Law
- CRICOS Code: 075318B
- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
Note: This offering is not available to international students.
The Graduate Diploma in Sports Law (GDipSportsLaw) gives legal practitioners and professionals in the growing fields of sports administration and management the legal knowledge to take the next step in their careers.
It’s available for both law and non-law graduates and the flexible structure makes it ideal for working professionals looking to immerse themselves in the study of sports law.
Working with lecturers who are leaders in their fields, and fellow students from Australia and around the world, you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain advanced understanding of sports law and practice.
The Graduate Diploma in Sports Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 6 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2019)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 12 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2020).