Graduate Diploma in Sports Law
- CRICOS Code: 075318B
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
- Australian or New Zealand citizens
- Australian permanent residents
- Australian permanent humanitarian visa holders
(View eligibility requirements and application dates for International citizens)
The majority of students will start in either the Semester 1 (start year) or Semester 2 (mid year) intake:
|Begin study in||Applications close|
|2021 Semester 1 (February)||21 January 2021|
|2021 Semester 2 (July)||17 June 2021|
For students wishing to begin study outside of the normal intake periods (for example, a winter intensive subject) - find your first subject's starting date in the Handbook, then find the name of the intake period you should apply for below.
|First subject commences in||Intake name|
|August to November||Spring|
|December to early February||Summer|
|March to May||Autumn|
|June to early July||Winter|
Applicants are advised to apply at least a month prior to the start of the subject.
Note: Students will need to ensure their desired subject hasn't yet reached its quota limit - view quotas
Once we receive the completed application, we aim to have a response to you within four to six weeks.
- Orientation week for full-time students
- Start year intake: 22–26 February 2021, online via Zoom
- Mid year intake: TBC
- Orientation for part-time students
- Online via the Learning Management System (Canvas LMS)
Before you apply
- Check the course details.
- Check the entry requirements to make sure you are eligible for the course and you meet the English language requirements.
- Obtain an original or certified copy of your complete academic record including a university explanation or definition of the grading scale. If the documents are not in English they must be accompanied by an official certified English translation.
- Prepare a current curriculum vitae (CV). If you do not have a law degree (LLB, JD or equivalent) at honours standard or equivalent, your CV needs to show that you have sufficient work experience related to the area of study you are applying for.
- The course code is 893aa. You will need to search and select it when you apply.