Graduate Diploma in Sports Medicine
Where will this take me?
A Graduate Diploma in Sports Medicine allows graduates to enhance their professional practice capability in community and professional sporting organisations.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Design and implement advanced interdisciplinary clinical management plans for injury prevention, management, restoring optimal function, and the enhancement of sports performance;
- Interpret and transmit knowledge, skills and ideas to specialist and non-specialist audiences
- Critically evaluate the scope of practice and expertise of other professionals, leading to appropriate referral, communication of information and a high standard of professional and ethical practice;
- Research and organise evidence-based theory in clinical case management;
- Integrate theory, evidence and clinical reasoning in astute clinical decision making in athletes of all ages and abilities in different sporting contexts.