Graduate Diploma in Urban Horticulture
Where will this take me?
Our graduates go on to work as:
- Revegetation and restoration specialists
- Landscape designers
- Open space managers
- Nursery and greenhouse managers.
Employers in this field include:
- Local government
- State government departments
- Landscape design and asset management businesses
- Academic and public research institutions such as universities and the CSIRO.
Completion of the course enables progression into the Master of Urban Horticulture, with 100 points of credit.