Graduate Diploma in Veterinary Public Health
How to apply
Applications Now Open
Once you are ready to apply you will need to prepare the following documents to submit with your application:
- A personal statement in the form of a cover letter, detailing:
- Your interest in Veterinary Public Health, the management of animal diseases, and this course,
- Explaining how your career has reached this point, and
- How you see completing this course will advance your career.
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Academic transcripts
- Documentation to show that you meet the English Language Requirements
Reliable internet access with at least a medium speed connection and a personal computer are essential for undertaking this online program. The content is accessed through your web browser. Microsoft Office™ and Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent software packages are necessary for assessment tasks, assignments and some class exercises.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements to clarify your eligibility for application
- Apply Online using the course code GD-VPH